Are you a freelance English teacher working in Aachen?
Do you want to join other freelance English teachers in a teaching co-op?
We are a co-op of experienced native-speaking English teachers who are seeking to expand our team. We are looking for other freelancers who are already teaching English in the Aachen area, who are keen to work collaboratively and contribute to a strong ethos of sharing good practice, resources and ideas.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Already teaching English as a freelancer in the Aachen area
- Working knowledge of the German language
- Familiar with freelance administrative work
- Minimum of 2 years English teaching experience
- Native speaker or C2 level English proficiency
- Valid work permit as a freelance English teacher in Germany
- References from current clients and/or students
- Teach and invoice your own classes
- Schedule and complete administration (e.g. invoicing, etc.) for your own classes
- Attend organizational co-op meetings
- Engage in CPD (Continuing Professional Development)
Overview of The English Teachers – Aachen:
The English Teachers – Aachen is a freelance cooperative of English teachers, all working in and around Aachen. We meet regularly to discuss challenges we have encountered and how to improve our services. Additionally, we periodically organize continuing professional development within the group. We are also a member of the Quality Association for further education at the Chamber of Commerce in Aachen (IHK) Please note: The English Teachers – Aachen is a co-op of freelancers. We cannot assist with any legal or visa related matters.
If you are interested in this opportunity and you meet all the qualifications and skills listed above, please provide us with your CV using the contact below.
contact (at ) theenglishteachers.de The English Teachers – Aachen