Using the action-based approach, (based on tasks carried out in your work) each intensive course is tailored to meet your needs and objectives within a business context. The following list includes some of the tasks that you could study during a Business English course, and you can also include topics of your choice.
- Share your personal information (update your CV)
- Give your availability or preferred dates
- Talk on the phone
- Write a formal letter or email
- Make suggestions and giving instructions
- Order supplies
- Make and changing arrangements for meetings and conferences
- Give status reports
- Create a budget
- Plan projects
- Give a presentation
- Describe the corporate structure
- Draw up a contract
- Negotiate successfully
And any other task or concept you may wish to study!
Textbooks and materials:
Each course is different, and your teacher will indicate whether textbooks are required and if so, which ones are being used. Textbook fees are not included in the course price.