Class Cancelation Policy
- For cancelation of individual lessons, a minimum of 24 hours notice must be given. In this case, the lesson will either be refunded or postponed to a later date.
- Short notice cancelations will not be refunded or postponed.
- In cases where individual participants are unable to attend a group lesson, no part refund is given, but information and materials relating to the missed lesson will be available upon request.
- The duration of each class is fixed. The full class is billed, regardless of whether the student(s) wish(es) to shorten a class on a particular day.
- Late arrivals: Teachers will wait for a maximum of 20 minutes before the late cancelation policy comes into effect.
- There are two possible methods of payment: bank transfer or cash.
- Payment for a determined amount of lessons (e.g. a package of 10 lessons) must be made upfront before the start date.
- If necessary, other payment options can be negotiated. Contact us for more information.